17 November 2009

2012

I watched this movie over the weekend. It was another end of the world movie for me.

Did i say before that I love such apocalyptic movies? Like 'The Day after Tomorrow'? I love them because it makes me ponder where I would be and who I would be with when it happens? I definitely want to be somewhere at a place where I could be with my love one when everything ends. 

Coming back to the movie, I love John Cusack. Although his acting was no big deal, but i like his friendly easy-going dismeanour. He gives me a soothing feeling. At least he does not seem to be the aggressive and violent sort. Anyway, I know he is the lead actor of the show but there were too many near escapes from death that the movie did not seem too realistic. Anyone in those circumstances would have died a million times!

Anyway, Ng Chin Nan was in the movie! I                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        like him too. I am glad there is at least a Singaporean actor that i can be proud of! well, whilst his performance cannot be considered as stellar, it is still credible.