20 August 2012

MAGIC MIKE

Today's weather - sunny
The movie is based loosely on the life of Channing Tatum and tells the story of 30-year old Mike, with Channing as the lead of course, who works odd jobs in the day and as a stripper at night. Also starring Matthew McConaughey, Alex Pettyfer, Matt Bomer, Adam Rodriguez and Cody Horn, the movie did not thrill me at all.

Matthew McConaughey was as usual, a bit crazy in his looks and acting, which kind of scares me. The show was all about Channing and 19-year old Alex, who was the lead in the movie "I Am Number Four", who found the short cut in life to earn big bucks by becoming a male stripper. Matt Bomer, from the TV series "White Collar", and Adam Rodriguez, from the TV series "CSI: Miami", were nothing more than toppings on a cake, whose presence were hardly noticeable or memorable.

I was so bored although I stopped short of falling asleep during the movie.