10 March 2014

VAMPIRE ACADEMY

This latest movie is the first out of a best-selling series of 6 novels by Richelle Mead. Starring a large pool of unknown leads to me such as Zoey Deutch, Lucy Fry, Danila Kozlovsky and so on, this movie on vampires really sucked big time with the continuous chatter, poor pace and weak storyline. 

Not only did the Dhampir (half human half vampire) characters Rose Hathaway and Lissa Dragomir sucked at school, they were also unable to bring the life into the movie. They were dead on arrival and still remained dead upon exit. Ok, I was being harsh here by trying to string all the unpleasantries together on this movie. I must say Rose looked pretty though.

Anyway, I am not sure if I would watch the next part. That is, if they decide to make it first.
Dimitri and Rose in a budding romance