14 December 2009

GARDEN OF SEASONS

I started the planting of this on 4 dec evening, in preparation for the wedding fair. The preparations were delayed for a while and I had no choice but to scramble at the last minute.

I went scouting for plants on the morning of 4 Dec and I wasn't pleased. I always hate to rush my work because quality would inevitably be compromised somehow. But I guess a beggar cannot afford to choose, so I had to settle with whatever I had.

Fortunately, I had purchased some christmas related plants earlier. In this case, the blue spruce was the one that stood out with its silvery blue leaves.

Amidst the heavy downpours, I finally completed it around 6 pm on 5 dec. What a relief! The end product was not exactly how I wanted, but it would do. The attached photos were taken on 7 Dec, a day after the media preview.