14 December 2009

313@SOMERSET

313@Somerset was crowded with people on 6 Dec. And why not since it is a relatively new shopping centre and this is their first christmas! Just look at their 2 christmas tree decorations here.

i love the colour scheme, which was predominantly white, silver and purple, which I used at the Garden of Seasons. I swear I did not copy it from them.

Whilst there, I saw these two pairs of legs
dangling in a small pool of water teaming with fishes. Ah, it's a fish spa. But it was strange why there were 4 caucasians sitting there, but the majority of fishes only flocked to these pairs of legs.


Did someone say these 2 pairs were dirty? Ha, I heard someone said the same outside the spa. Maybe we should start a fish spa somewhere at HortPark since there are many waterlogged areas.