17 December 2009

WANTON

Under normal circumstances, you will not find me talk about food because I am just not a food person at all. But I cannot resist blogging about this wanton noodle and soup at Rochor Centre. The photo was taken on 12 Dec 09.

I don't know about others but I am simply crazy with this stall's wanton. So far, I don't know of anyone who is as hard up on this as me. I used to eat it
every morning with a colleague before we go to work at Gateway West. The chili and peppered soup are also to my liking and the noodles are usually quite q.

I must eat this every time I go down to the area to collect my comic books, about once every 2 months. Each time, I would order and eat at least 2 plates of dried noodles and a bowl of wanton soup. Even then, at $2.50 or $3 a plate (there are 2 sizes), I feel the serving is too small to quench my appetite as I would finish the noodles in just a few mouthfuls! Usually a week before I plan to collect my comic books, I would get all excited just thinking of the noodles.