17 May 2012

HORTPARK

I was suddenly reminiscing about HortPark and checked out the web for some recent updates on the gardening hub. A lot of the web photos brought back fond memories and I found some links to the Butterfly Garden. 


This particular post from Mr Khew Sin Khoon, who is a great and nurturing mentor, is so nostalgic and is one of my favourite and memorable ones of that time. The years from 2007 to 2009 were really a key milestone and an awe-inspiring time for me in my personal development and I had the most wonderful and excellent time then. I was enjoying my work so much because there was an immense sense of achievement but we all have to move on, regardless of how much we love something. Sadly, all good things must come to an end.


http://butterflycircle.blogspot.com/2009/06/launch-of-butterfly-garden-at-hort-park.html