01 January 2010

TV MOBILE

This was taken on 24 Dec 09 when I went to work in the morning rain.

It's time to say goodbye to TV Mobile. Starting from today, you will no longer operate on our public SBS buses.

Whilst there were those out there who absolutely hated this facility on buses since it was installed years ago, I belonged to a legion of fans who adored this. I was not disturbed or annoyed by the noise it created.

In fact, I relished the morning news, tv programmes etc that I caught on the TV mobile, which I would otherwise not be able to catch since I go to work early and go home late. But all these have come to an end with the bus company's agreement with the vendor coming to a final halt.

So goodbye TV Mobile. Thank you for accompanying me almost daily for all these years. I shall really miss you.