14 August 2010

DROP DEAD DIVA

I started watching the new tv series 'Drop Dead Diva' recently and I think it is absolutely awesome. It is one of the newer tv series that has depth and which I actually enjoy watching. The entire cast was very credible and all instrumental to the success of this series.

Each episode is well-written and the content is usually insightful and meaningful to me. It reminded me somewhat of a former lawyer-theme tv series 'Ally McBeal' that I love although they are totally different in the content and approach etc.

By the way, I do agree that the personality does make a person and not physical looks itself. Jane, the main character, might be big in size but she had an amazingly attractive personality that is alluring.

I look forward to watch every single episode of this Season 1 and for the arrival of Season 2 that was shown in the US.