23 December 2010

FUJITSU SERVICE CENTRE

I was there just before 11 am this morning to get my laptop repaired. It was the first time I was at this small service centre and there were hardly any customers around.

When it came to my turn just after a couple of minutes, which was not even enough to warm the seat I was in, I was given a choice to either stay there to reformat the laptop myself or to do it at home with a set of instructions on paper.

I was told it would take 1-2 hours, so I chose to do it back home. My brief stay there barely lasted 10 mins and I was out there as fast as a speeding bullet. Alright, I was joking about the last part.

Even the service centre put up some Christmas decor and I was drawn to this small but cute decor centerpiece on the lighted platform behind the circular sofa seat I was seated on.