03 March 2011

TAMPINES ECO-GREEN PART 4

There is something about such natural environment that makes it so irresistible for me. The blend of wood, water and reflection complete a picturesque scenery. Even the grove of dead trees in the pond looks so artistic to me. Like I mentioned before, mother nature is really talented as an artist and often creates a canvas of beauty from just simple raw materials.

I thought the nature scape seems quite poignant with an inverted wheelbarrow in the picture. In the midst of everything, there were a few Cinnamomum iners trees and surprise surprise, I saw some beautiful Common Mime butterfly caterpillars on its young new leaf flushes. There was more Ludwigia, a clump of bamboo and some wild weeds that give the place a somewhat meadow look at some areas.