14 November 2010

FRINGE

I am watching season 2 of the american television series "Fringe" and I must say this is one of my favourite science fiction tv series in recent times.

Created by J.J. Abrams, it explores an existence beyond this universe with every week's bizzare events and often deadly occurrences. The show is fronted by the 3 main leads Olivia Dunham, Peter Bishop and Walter Bishop played by Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson and John Noble respectively.

This season is about the alternate universe but what makes the plots believable are the great acting by and chemistry between the 3 leads. It is about time the charismatic Olivia and Peter get together as a couple after they have been through so much. Above all, I think Walter's acting is superbly natural and fantastic. Each week's storyline puts me on the edge of the seat and pieces of the jigsaw are slowly coming together as the plot unravels gradually. I cannot wait to watch the rest of the episodes.